Unovis Skin; Advanced Esthetics Training and Distributor of Janssen Cosmetics Products
In slow economic times the most effective strategy is to differentiate yourself and your spa, this includes renewing your treatment menu and customizing your products and retail strategy as the seasons change. Our intention is to support estheticians and spa/salon owners in achieving differentiation through education and by offering some of the best skin care products on the market. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and product support.
Please feel free to contact us.
For our retail and spa page please click here.
Celebrate Christmas in July with Janssen Cosmetics
Fun, Foods, and Gifts July 21, 2014 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Rosacea Recovery Signature Treatment and Anti-aging Process
Learn this amazing Protocol with Exclusive Method and Targeted New Technology Ingredients.
- Have your clients returning time and time again because you provide long lasting results
- Understand ingredients and their importance in treatment success
Liz Coglianese: Aesthetic Trainer, 25+ years of experience.
A Different Approach
Increase your sales by being a consultant and not a salesperson.
Sina Von Eisenstein: Licensed Esthetician & Educator, 30+ years of experience.
Treatment that is Successful Every Time
Rosacea demonstration start to finish.
Margaret Marshall: Your Personal Eating Expert, 25+ years of experience
Your Skin is the Window to Your Health
Skin care success from the inside out.
- Customize your treatment for each individual client
- Maximize the potential of the Janssen products to help repair, nourish, and regenerate skin
- Promote the healing process for Rosacea
- Slow down the aging process
- Use the right product for the right purpose and see results for your clients
Your Day Also Includes:
- Specialized Training Certificate
- Celebration Cocktails
- Valuable gifts for each attendee
- Raffle prizes
Sign Up Now
Held at: Courtyard by Marriott
New York LaGuardia Airport
90-10 Grand Central Parkway
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
Registration: Call 516.869.4441
Cost: $399.00 – Deadline: July 1, 2014
Early Bird Discount: $349.00 – Deadline: June 20, 2014
Save even more if you sign up a friend!
They pay: $200